Tuesday, February 8, 2011

Gone!

I was getting picked up by my mom from school and heading towards my niece's elementary to pick her up from tutoring when this song came up on the radio. This is probably one of my favorite songs in this album...seemed to fit this period of life at this moment...

Yea the problem keeps on calling even with the cellphone gone. I don't wanna say "So long" but it just seems like there's noting else to say...this world is just spinning backwards and upside down...maybe...maybe there is more to living than what I thought...I don't want to fill this void within me with useless things, I don't want to waste my life dreaming and chasing fairy tails...life is short. I wanna spend my life doing something more than myself, I wanna chase something that'll last..and I haven't wanted to chase THAT. It's about time I start. The world's just gonna keep spinning on and on, it's not gonna wait for me to get my head out of the gutters. Gotta not live in the past and reach for that bird named Hope everyday. Even when everything seems to fall apart. I'm on this long journey trying to find myself...to find something that last...to fulfill my propose in this life that was given to me by Him. I'm on a journey to reach home.

I'm nervous...I'm scared...I'm a mess...but I'm hanging on to You.

No comments:

Post a Comment