Friday, January 28, 2011

Retrace the Steps We Took When We Met Worlds Away...

If only things could've been different....I miss the past...I miss the "what could have been...". Now I'm chained to my thoughts again. To be by your side once again...now...I'm just...lost...lonely...depraved...depressed... counting backwards....No one else has ever felt like home like you...I just replay your voice, it's like your here once again...Can't fall asleep knowing I'm all alone...the world seems less populated...every subtle thing screams your name, reminded of the words shared between us...no one can replace you...not you...I just want to go back and change everything...to have met you earlier...but no it's impossible...we're just world's away...I'm here...and your there...all this time I thought what I did was enough...

I kicked myself out of your life. I hope you understand. It's painful to stay and know what's going on...it's more painful to leave knowing I betrayed my word to you...I'm sorry...wish there could have been something in the future...I don't regret any of the words I said to you...yea your worth it. I hope you find the happiness you  we're looking for...

“Tears are words the heart can't express”


“You can shed tears that she is gone, 
or you can smile because she has lived.
You can close your eyes and pray that she'll come back,
or you can open your eyes and see all she's left.
Your heart can be empty because you can't see her,
or you can be full of the love you shared.
You can turn your back on tomorrow and live yesterday, 
or you can be happy for tomorrow because of yesterday.
You can remember her only that she is gone,
or you can cherish her memory and let it live on....” - David Harkin


“If you love somebody, let them go. If they return, they were always yours. If they don't, they never were.”  


“If ever there is tomorrow when we're not together.. there is something you must always remember. you are braver than you believe, stronger than you seem, and smarter than you think. but the most important thing is, even if we're apart..I'll always be with you.” – Winnie the Pooh

I'm glad you came into my life...maybe...maybe things change....maybe there is some hope for you and me....maybe...cuz the story ain't over...no...we still got breath in our lungs...song's not over yet... but maybe that's just my optimism...


...I'll just replay those words you once said over the phone...even now...I smile...I replay your words in my mind...you moved the Earth around me...but now stars are falling...

No comments:

Post a Comment